The tariff prices quoted below are per person inclusive of VAT. Once again our tariff is unchanged in an effort to make the island a more attractive destination for our customers. Remember we can get ferry crossings at reduced rates for you as well, only if you call us direct.
- Large superior rooms available, supplements starting at £10.00 per person per day.
- All terms are inclusive of en-suite shower/bathroom, flat screen colour television, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, clock radio and complimentary trays.
- Single occupancy of a double room supplement on availability.
- Check-in time from 2.30 pm: Check-out by 10.30 am.
- Please note the entire hotel operates a non-smoking policy.
- Unfortunately we do not take children under 16 or pets.(except Guide dogs)
- June, July, August require a 3 night minimum stay unless availability allows.
- When booking direct a booking fee of £50 per person or the first nights stay, if staying for one night (non-refundable or transferable) is required when a reservation is made and will be deducted from the final account.
- We do not have a lift and all bedrooms are on the first floor. An Access Statement is available on request or just give us a call and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Bookings must be cancelled as soon as possible prior to holiday date to enable the proprietors to do their utmost to re-let the booking. If it is not possible to re-let the accommodation, two thirds of the account will be liable to be paid. We therefore advise all guests to insure their holidays.
VAT is charged at the rate of 20%. If the Government changes the rate of VAT, we reserve the right to change the inclusive charge quoted.
To find out more about us Click here
Get in Touch
To make a reservation or for further information, please
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01983 862 806
Rylstone Manor Hotel, Rylstone Gardens, Shanklin Isle of Wight, PO37 6RG